choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Thursday, July 24, 2008If I’m not going out for the day, my routine for the day would be to wake up, have lunch and wait for CHEN DIDI to come back and talk to me. :) And when he came home today, having nothing to do, both of us sat on the couch and watched TV. And guess what is the programme that kept us amused and entertained for that half an hour? ![]() YES, JIU SHI POWER RANGERS. Can you believe it? Hahas, I don’t know about you all, but I spent a lot of time as a kid, playing with my 2 brothers and 2 young cousins (who are also boys by the way) whenever I get back to Penang. And of course, as boys, Power Rangers were their love (so was Ultraman and some other weird Superheroes that I cant really remember their names). With no one else to play with, I spent my childhood days jumping off couches, climbing up tables, shouting at the top of my lungs and ‘fighting’ off imaginary monsters with the 4 boys. Needless to say, I’m the Pink Ranger! And I remember that one of them had to sacrifice and be the Yellow Ranger (cos there are only 3 guys in the team) but I cant remember who. Those were the days. I can still remember the theme song! MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS! I was so excited when I saw that Power Rangers was on TV just now. But my excitement didn’t last long. The Power Rangers had a change of cast, and according to CHEN DIDI, there have been quite a number of changes in cast and that the plot is indeed getting more and more boring. Even the monsters looked pathetic. Guess what. The Power Rangers’ costumes are also numbered. It’s like SUPER ODD la. It somehow spoils the whole costume. And I didn’t even notice that until the Red Ranger explained to the monster. HAHAHAHAHAS. I still think the episodes when I watched as a kid were much nicer. Or probably I was just too young and ignorant to know about the nonsensical plot. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |